Newest Sites on the Network
Links to PAHC training project and group sites; collective PGR project sites; and individual PGR research journals on the harts.online WordPress network.
It's easy to set up your own personal or project website on the PAHC WordPress network. Contact Lewis Sykes, HARTS Online Coordinator - L.Sykes@mmu.ac.uk - if you want to find out more.
- Corridor Conversations - 2019 Research by Design Symposium
- Being Nomad - a one-time online journal of the Nomadic Reading Group
- PAHC Symposium
- Gemma Meek PhD - Socially Engaged Book Art
- Practice and Research in Action Residency
- Clusters and Entanglements:
A phenomenological Reading Group
- New Modes of Art Writing
- Creative Provocations
- HARTSONLINE Group (HOG)
Help PAHC get socially networked!
Subscribe to HARTSONLINE's social media channels, retweet interesting posts from the @hartsmanmet Twitter feed and remember to add the hashtag #HARTSONLINE in your own relevant tweets and other social media posts.