Volume 10 n.1, 2020
Editors: Stefano Marino (University of Bologna), Ines Tolic (University of Bologna)
Deconstruction, understood both as a philosophical doctrine or concept (and hence as theory) and as practice of planning and realization, emerged during the 1970s and 1980s and rapidly disseminated in all fields of cultural, artistic and media production. After some decades since its inception, and on the basis of the persistence of deconstruction at least in some domains, the “ZoneModa Journal” monographic issue dedicated to deconstruction in 2020 aims at assessing the situation of deconstruction in our time and at inquiring into its consequences and implications. We especially invite authors to submit contributions focused on the several ramifications and intersections of deconstructive theories and practices in different but nevertheless always connected fields, such as, for example, philosophy, fashion, architecture, art, design, literature and music.
Abstracts of no more than 1000 words + 5 bibliographical references (word *.docx format), written either in Italian or English, must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract acceptance does not guarantee publication of the article, which will be submitted to a double-blind peer-review process.
- abstract submission: October 30, 2019.
- notification of acceptance/rejection: November 30, 2019 (notice of acceptance might include comments and requests of explanations).
- full-length paper (6000/7000 words) submission: February 15, 2020.
- comments of the reviewers will be conveyed together with the editor’s decision (approval with no changes, approval with major/minor changes and/or rejection): March 31, 2020.
- authors shall send the reviewed article to the editorial staff by April 30, 2020.
ZMJ 10.1 2020 is scheduled to be published by July 2020.