In this series, I interview postgraduate researchers to learn about their subject area, specific project, postgraduate journey and experiences of academia. Each episode focuses on a single theme. We talk frankly about our perceptions and reflect upon the consequences of our research. The series is suited to everyone but may be particularly relevant to early-stage PGRs and their supervisors.
In Episode One of this new podcast series, we’re joined by Ffion Brown to talk about men’s mental health and postgraduate life in the context of the lockdown.
In Episode Two we’re joined by Jamie Halliwell to talk about qualitative digital research methods and postgraduate life in the context of the lockdown.
Did you enjoy the podcast? If you’re a PGR who’d like to take part, let me know. Spaces for additional guests start from August. I love talking to people about their research, so do share what you’re working on. Also, if you’ve any suggestions for how to improve the podcast format, I’d love to hear from you.
You’re most welcome to…
- listen to the #pgrlife podcast (https://www.buzzsprout.com/1153526)
- follow the #pgrlife podcast by RSS feed (https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1153526.rss)
- read my blog (https://www.olinejad.com/blog)
- follow the blog by RSS feed (https://www.olinejad.com/blog?format=rss)
- join my Discord (https://discord.gg/pWhPHGF)